Please be assured that we are closely monitoring the guidance provided by the WHO and the UK Government regarding the coronavirus.
We’re praying for you and your family and believe God’s comfort and peace will be stronger than any fear you may face in this time.
Take care Church.
The Chowdene Team
Quick reminder of the advice from last Sunday
Follow advice given by government on hygiene
Do not come to church if you are displaying symptoms – for example a fever and/or a persistent unusual cough.
Tell someone if you are ill – housegroup leader or pastoral contact
Avoid close contact at church – that means hugs and handshakes!
Wash hands often and thoroughly or use hand gel
Make sure that you are signed up to emails and/or church connect facebook group where we will give the latest information and advice and if any services are to be cancelled.
At Emmanuel could we please ask that you :-
• Wash your hands when you enter the building and/or use the hand sanitisers
• Wash your hands frequently
• Avoid unnecessary contact (no shaking hands)
• Avoid touching your face including mouth, nose and eyes
• Sneeze into your elbow or a tissue (not your hands)
• Put any used tissues in the bin and then wash your hands